EXCURSIONS & EXPERIENCES
OUR SPA EXPERIENCE!
We invite you to enjoy the benefits of fitness, health, wellness and complete care of your skin, body and mind. We have created an environment for you to relax, reflect, rejuvenate and rejoice in the pure pleasures that The Metta has to offer. We offer full spa treatments to leave you feeling like you've had a real holiday. With our professional therapists, gracious Khmer hospitality, and a calming environment ensure an unforgettable spa experience. Our spa packages are designed, using a combination of most popular treatments so that our guests can be treated to the luxury and attention they deserve.
COUNTRYSIDE & COMMUNITIES EXPERIENCE!
Siem Reap, however, is not all just about the temples. There are plethora of things to keep you occupied and entertained. Whether you wish to enjoy a relaxing massage, explore the picturesque countryside, visit the floating and stilted communities of the Tonle Sap lake, pay a visit to the Phare Circus or learn how to spin your own tea pot, we have all the necessary contacts in our directory. Please spend a few minutes with our concierge staff who will be happy to recommend activities fitting your requirements.
- Please have an apporopriate dress to cover your knees and shoulders (scarf is not allowed to cover)
- You are required to have the pass for temple visit (1 day = 37USD, 2 or 3 days = 62USD, 7 days = 72USD)
- Children under 12 yeas old are not required to buy the ticket or entrance pass with showing their passport for reference.
- We highly recommend you to have proper shoes as most of the day you may walk on stone for temple visit.
- Mosquito repelent is either suggested when you enter to temple area as of tropical influence.